A personal loan can be used for a wide variety of reasons. The best part about the loan is that there is no restriction on its end usage; you can use it to cover wedding expenses, consolidate debts, or even pay for medical emergencies. The online process for a personal loan is quick with minimal eligibility and document requirements. Due to its unsecured nature, one does not have to pledge any collateral as security. There are numerous lenders in the financial marketplace that offer personal loans at attractive rates. You can compare the loan terms and offers and choose a lender that best fits your loan requirements.
Features & Benefits Of A Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Online application: The online application process for a personal loan is completely hassle-free. You can apply for an instant loan on the online website as well as the Finserv MARKETS app.
- High loan amount: If you need a big amount to cover big expenses or consolidate debt, you can opt for a personal loan to fulfil the requirement. At Finserv MARKETS, you can avail a loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakh and cover your financial necessities effortlessly.
- Minimal paperwork required: To avail a loan, you need to complete your Know Your Customer (KYC) formalities, and just provide your bank statements, etc. However, if you’re an existing customer at Finserv MARKETS, you can enjoy an instant loan with no documentation.
- Flexible loan tenure: The loan repayment tenure for a personal loan is flexible. You can choose it as per your convenience and repay it over periods ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Pre-approved offers: Check for personalized offers by visiting the Finserv MARKETS website. To know your pre-eligibility, you need to enter your name and contact number and check for pre-approved offers on personal loans.
Personal Loan Interest Rate
Lenders consider numerous factors when deciding the rate of interest for personal loans. At Finserv MARKETS, the interest rate offered on a Bajaj Finserv personal loan is as low as 12% per annum. To avail lower rates on a personal loan, applicants need to have a stable source of income, good credit history, and an excellent credit score. All this information will help the lenders determine the borrower’s loan repayment capability and overall financial health.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the basic loan eligibility criteria to qualify for a personal loan at Finserv MARKETS.
|Age||The applicant should be between the ages of 21 and 60 years|
|Employment||· A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience is required for salaried applicants.
· Self-employed applicants must have a business vintage of at least 3 years to qualify.
|Income||· Salaried individuals must have monthly income ranging between Rs. 15,000-25,000.|
|Credit Score||· A credit score of 750 and above is an excellent score to qualify for a personal loan at attractive rates.|
Documents Required For A Personal Loan
Mentioned below is the list of documents required to submit an online loan application.
- Proof of identity such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, etc.
- Address proof such as Aadhaar card, passport, Voters ID, electricity bill, etc.
- Applicant’s bank statements for the last six months.
- Salaried applicants have to submit bank statements for the previous three months.
- ITR (Income Tax Return) filing or Form-16.
Procedure to Apply For A Bajaj Finance Personal Loan At Finserv MARKETS
Step 1: To apply for a personal loan, visit the online Finserv MARKETS website.
Step 2: Start by filling in your personal and financial details in the loan application form.
Step 3: Choose the loan amount and loan tenure you find convenient.
Step 4: Submit all the documents required along with the loan application form.
Step 5: Once the loan application is approved, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
Steps To Apply For A Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan With The Finserv MARKETS App
Step 1: Download the Finserv MARKETS app from the Play Store or the App Store and complete the registration process.
Step 2: Apply for a personal loan by filling in the application form with your personal and financial details.
Step 3: Choose the required loan amount and set the loan tenure you find convenient.
Step 4: Submit the required documents along with the loan application form.
Step 5: Upon loan application approval, the funds will be credited to your bank account.
To get the best personal loan interest rates, you can apply for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan at Finserv MARKETS. Here, you can avail personal loans at attractive rates starting as low as 12% per annum as well as get a high loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakh. Salaried as well as self-employed individuals are eligible for the loan. The repayment tenure on a personal loan is quite flexible and usually ranges from one to five years.
With the Finserv MARKETS app, the online personal loan apply process is quick, and the benefit of no end-usage restriction makes personal loans an ideal choice for all your financial necessities.